Tuesday 13 February 2018

Mixed Media Revolution


The Revolution begins,
 I am over the moon to announce Andy Skinner and myself will be kicking of the Revolution in Holland with Art Chick Studio on the 11/12 May and in June the revolution will continue in California at It's All About The Scrapbook

Both workshops will focus around the Decoart Paints and Mediums and I will be using some lovely Papers from the fantastic 7 Gypsies.


This is my project for the retreat, it's an 8 inch wall hanging with a shabby chic and vintage vibe, we will be creating a faux patina effect on 3d stars that have been cast in resin from Molds I made.
I have created two samples to show some different colour options as well as showing of some of the different design papers from 7 Gypsies.







No comments:

Post a Comment