Wednesday 4 March 2015

De Stempelwinkel and Haunted Design House Mini Canvas

 
Morning all, Ok, so I am being a little cheeky today and my little canvas is pulling double duty.
It's my turn over at De Stempelwinkel today, you can find more pics and a little of what I did over on their blog. If you have time it would be great to see you over there. xx.
 
It's also that time where Haunted Design House start their monthly challenge, our theme for March Is 'The Naughty Corner'
Now this can mean what ever you want it to mean, you can create something a little bit naughty or make something with corners, my corners are those of the canvas ;)
Just remember no Cute, unless it's horrible cute ;) xx
If you fancy getting your creep on we would love to see you join us in the dungeon.


5 comments:

  1. I could not open the link Mark but your canvas is incredible, I love the colours and wonderful texture you have achieved on your canvas! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Mark, just the right side of naughty lol. Fantastic use of the skull and the numbers and of course the Crackle Paste which is amazing! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, Mark! love that crackle texture with those colors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous piece Mark,
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog!!
    I think is better than others

    ReplyDelete