Wednesday 1 January 2014

Class News and a Happy 2014 Everyone.

Happy 2014 Everyone I hope you all have a fantastic year ahead of you.
 Now for some news I was hinting at just before Xmas.
I will be giving my first classes this year. This is all very new to me and I will be working on adding a tab to my blog soon with class details and where and when classes will be taking place.I have been lucky enough to have been asked by Di of Tando-Creative to put some class ideas together using their kits and to be an affiliated tutor,(need to think of a catchier title ;-) )
 The first dates have been booked in by Lisa over at That Craft Place , That Craft Place is a bricks and mortar shop located in Eastbourne, they also have a very active group on facebook HERE and a challenge blog. HERE
 The first class will be held on the 1st Feb so if you are around and can make it it will be amazing to have you come and join me. If you want more details feel free to contact me or follow the links and give Lisa or Danny a call.



So far these are 3 of the classes I will be offering, I am still working on putting the others together as we speak ;)
The classes will focus on Decoart products and various mixed media techniques.
I will do my best to keep my Facebook and blog up to date with what's happening and where.
Feel free to come and join me on Facebook the more the merrier ;)
 Thank you all for stopping by and making 2013 an awesome year for me.
I hope you will stick with me and I can not wait to see what 2014 brings for all of you.





12 comments:

  1. Exciting news! I am sure that your classes will become a success. Thanks for all the inspiration in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too excited about the workshop at That Craft Place. Why must January be a l.o.n.g. month? The anticipation is going to make it even longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exciting news. Now i definitely know that i live in the wrong country (:o) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on starting your first classes Mark, it must be a very exciting time for you. I am really pleased for you and I am sure the classes will be a big success. All the very best to you for 2014. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Mark & great news to start it with. If I lived closer, i'd be at your classes in a shot. 2014 is working out to be a fun one for you already :) Can't wait to read all about your new adventures throughout the coming months. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told you, you were a star, well done Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mark, this is fab - congrats. Looking forward to catching up with you in 2014. Keep me posted on your workshops - when are you down this way next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news Mark! You'll be great! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news, wished I lived over that side of the country so I could attend!

    Happy New Year (looks like 2014 is gonna be a corker for you).
    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Mark! Your projects look amazing and I know you will do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous news - congratulations.
    Happy New Year.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete