Wednesday 11 July 2012

Woyww 163 and the atc's from the swap

Afternoon all, Happy Woyww, What's that you ask?  Its the weekly blog hop/nosey snoop that fellow crafter's can take part in, follow the link and Give it a go, Its the brain child of Julia Dunnit and is a great way to be inspired and see whats going on in craft land.
My work space this week, the usual clutter and hiding under the paper in the middle is this weeks Simon Says project, hopefully a post later today or tomorrow with that one.

A few weeks ago we had the big birthday atc swap. I can now share with you the atc's I made and the atc's I received as everybody has got them now.





 These are the atc's I made, The airballon pic was taken by Deeyll  I Hope she doesn't mind me lifting the pic from her page, I forgot to take a photo of it before I sent it to her, I also sent her the Da Vinci one as well.
Sorry for so many pics, the atc's were all made and sent as they were done so could not do a group pic.


These are the Atc's I got in return and I love them all.sorry for the side ways pic but blogger is being a pain. The Silver 'Art' one Is from  Anne and I showed it a few weeks back along with the butterfly one which was done by April  The vibrant 'Art' card is by another Ann and finally the last card is from Deeyll
Go check out their blogs, some beautiful stuff on show.
If I forgot anyone in the swap or you have not received an atc from me when you should have, let me know.  I really enjoyed the swap as it was the first time I had done anything like that. I am very much looking forward to next years now.
happy crafting, Mark



Ps   This is an Atc made by my daughter (9) Its her first one,  she was so taken by the ones I made and received she really wanted to give it a go.And I told her I would post it on my blog for everyone to see.I think it turned out beautifully.Since making this she has made a few more and I am sure next time she is here she will want to make another one. ;)




















24 comments:

  1. ohoo watch out, little miss mark will want to 'take over' if she catches the crafty bug! Thundering and Lightening here! So whizzing round quickly! Might Have to shut down!! Have a great week! Happy WOYWW
    ((Lyn)) was #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ATC's!! And I often hide something on my desk that's not ready to show off during my WOYWW photo. :) Have a great day!
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Mark, pretty tidy as well. Do love the ATC's especially monkey man, which isn't everyone's cup of tea. Start them young and they will craft for life! Love Francesca #94

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk is looking nice and busy as always! Love all the ATC's you made and received! Thanks for the mention :o) Your daughters ATC is great! Hopefully crafting will be a hobby you can enjoy together. April #86

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours atcs are fab..but then no more than I would expect!!!! Your daughters is great she must have a creative eye too!!! Have a great creative week...not posted my Simon says yet either!! Must get a wiggle on trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, looks almost tidy today ;)
    These ATCs are so gorgeous! Each and everyone of them. I must have the monkey ... and the one your daughter made is just beautiful. My kids make ATC sometimes, too. I think it's a great size for the children to make artful experiments. Especially my son (going to be 9 in December) likes stamping and also makes cards for Christmas, birthdays, Bday invitations and such.
    Love the balloon.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ATcs are fabulous - all of them, if your daughter wants to swap I'm sure there are plenty of woywwers willing to do so.. it is important the next generation of artists are encouraged...

    dx 66

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the hot air balloon, fab ATC.
    My cousin (10) discovered my pile of ATCs and had to make one too. I love crafting with kids, it's great to get them creating and I'm always inspired by what they come up with. Your little one is clearly very talented, like her Daddy!
    Laura
    128

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mark, love that DaVinci ATC and also the balloon one. Your daughter certainly has your genes, she has done a wonderful ATC, great colours and balance. Very kind of you to give me another mention - thank you! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #54

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing ATCs. I like the da vinci one too! jenx 135

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous atcs,see your daughter has your creative side
    have a fabby crafty week
    kay #52

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ATC's, it looks like you had a lot of fun with them all. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz 133 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like those ATC's - very much! Yours are really fabulous - can tell they are all yours, as they have "Mark's Style"... I like the ones you received too. An ATC swap is a nice idea.
    Your young lady has made a great ATC too. I love the background - very effective. She should definitely make more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have to get in on this WOYWW thing. Really great ATC's all round (air balloon and voyage discover adventure the stand outs for me - it must be a rivet thang!). And your daughter is clearly a chip off the old block - what a great start in craftland...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous ATC's.. you sound as though you really enjoyed making them... as for your daughter.. its Brillant a fantastic job well done to her... Have a fun week, Hugs May x x x#8

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your designs & colours - makes me want to get off & do something inky ! Thanks for showing us 2 generations of ATc's ! Ali #60

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of lovely ATCs. Hope you have a good week - Hazel, WOYWW #124 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your desk space looks like a great place to play. Thanks for sharing your ATCs. They are great. I love the chimp ones! Such a fun stamp that must be. That's great that your daughter wanted to get in on the act and join in. How nice to share her great ATC too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great ATCs! And I really like the ones you sent me! Something is in the mail to you, so the 3rd Birthday celebrations are not finished yet. Happy WOYWW, RosA # 45

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw, she did a fabulous job, you'll pass that on right? :) And I surely don't mind you lifting the picture! I forgot to take a pic of one of mine before it left too! Come to think of it I must shoot off an email and do some begging...anyhoo...your desk(or just the pic?) isn't looking so terribly dark as it has in times past. You must be getting day shots now? At any rate it looks like you have a nice length of desk to work on and some really fab light. Hope you enjoy a craftacular week! :)
    Deeyll #141

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful ATC's sent and received. Well done for getting your daughter involved she may well join in on the woyww fun.
    Sandra @43

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have you got your vagabond back?! If not email me and I can send you some die cuts if you like trace x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Mark, belated WOYWW wishes. Your ATCs are superb - quite a mix of styles and colours, both sent and received. And your daughter clearly has a talent for them ... I look forward to seeing more of her work in the future. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Elizabeth #23

    ReplyDelete